Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
XXS-$10.00 XS-$10.50 S-$11.50 M-$12.00 L-$12.50 XL-$13.00
- Great for females in heat, incontinent dogs, male territory marking, excitable urination, after surgical procedures to cover wounds and for puppies that are not yet housebroken
- Simple to use and designed with a tail hole and the consideration of pet ergonomics for a perfect fit
- Super absorbent polymer to hold in liquids and keep your pet dry and clean
- Special elastic along the edges eliminates leakage
- Special tabs for pets that won't stick to fur and allow for repositioning over and over again
- 12 dog diapers per case
What Size Do I Need?
- Extra, extra small size fits dog up to 4 pounds and waist size of 6"-9" (Fits very small puppies and the smallest toy breeds)
- Extra small size fits dogs from 4-8 pounds and waist size of 10"-13" (Fits dogs similar in size to a Chihuaha, puppies, etc)
- Small size fits dogs from 8-15 pounds with a waist size of 14"-18" (Fits dogs similar in size to a Shihtzu, Pomeranian, Jack Russell Terrier, etc)
- Medium size fits dogs from 15-35 pounds with a waist size of 19"-24" (Fits dogs similar in size to a Border Collie, Standard Schnauzer, Fox Terrier, etc)
- Large size fits dogs from 35-55 pounds with a waist size of 24"-27" (Fits dogs similar in size to a Sharpei, Poodle, etc)
- Extra-Large size fits dogs from 55-90 pounds with a waist size of 26"-30" (Fits dogs similar in size to a Golden Retriever, German Shepherd, Airedale Terrier, etc)
Starting by placing the diaper with the tabs on the underside of your dog. Next, slip the hole of the diaper over your dog's tail and place the diaper firmly, but not too tightly, against your dog's underside while positioning the diaper between the back legs. Once you have established a good, comfortable fit, bring the tabs up to your dog's back and secure the tabs.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 13 | Next
Posted by Unknown on 18th Mar 2013
Awesome product, works wonders for old dogs :)
Posted by Robert on 27th Jan 2013
Great service, great company.
Posted by Debbie on 14th Jan 2013
Thanks for making a diaper that works for my babies Sanidog.
Posted by Diana LaClair on 9th Jan 2013
This was my first time needing diapers for a dog. The diapers I got from PetSmart are just a little too small for her. The Sanidog ones are just the right size and the cost is great, too! I love the free shipping plus the more you buy the less they are.
Posted by Phil on 8th Jan 2013
Hey, they're diapers for dogs, but we are happy with them. What else can I say?
Posted by Unknown on 29th Dec 2012
These are a bit snug (XL) on our girl, but they've stayed on and so far have done the job.
Posted by Unknown on 8th Dec 2012
These are ok. I guess I'm just not wild about disposables.
Posted by Lenny on 29th Nov 2012
Our older little terrier we adopted from the pound had major issues with incontinence. These diapers have helped us so much. We only wish they came in larger packs instead of just packs of 12.
Posted by Heather on 27th Nov 2012
We are very pleased with these diapers. They fit our little Yorkie Squeaky just right.
Posted by Sarah on 20th Nov 2012
These diapers are about twice as thick as the other ones I've been buying online. Thanks for your help Joe.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 13 | Next