Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Washable male dog wrap (belly band).
- Good for up to 300 washes, which helps save tons of money.
- Waterproof outer (medical/hospital grade material), is breathable, but still very soft and stretchy.
- Absorbent inner core made of microfiber for traps liquids inside and helps increase protection from leaks and urine burns to your dog's skin.
- Velcro hook and loop closures, absorbent innner pad and elastic gussets keep moisture locked in and off your floors and furniture.
- Soft inner lining is gentle against your pet's skin.
- For extra protection and absorption, use with our washable or completely degradable disposable liners.
- When using the male dog wraps, be sure to position the wrap so it adequately covers and contains the genitals.
What Size Do I Need For My Dog?
- Small fits waist size of 10"-15"
- Medium fits waist size of 16"-23"
- Large fits waist size of 24"-27"
- Extra Large fits waist size of 28"-36+"
To measure your dog for his male dog wrap, simply take a tape measurer and record the circumference of your dog's waist (total distance around the dog's waist from top to bottom measuring 360 degrees). Use this measurement to determine what size will work best for your dog. If your dog's waist is on the top end of one of the sizes on the sizing chart, it's best to choose the next size up so that the wrap is not too constricting so as to cause your dog any discomfort.
Posted by Momma Jo on 2nd Jun 2013
These wraps are great for our elderly incontinent dog. They stay on, appear to be comfortable, and wash and dry beautifully. The best part is that they're waterproof! Our guy is a "soaker", so we use the wraps with several washable diaper pads. Occasionally, when he really gets going, the outside of the wrap gets wet, but even then, there is no dripping. Most of the time, the wrap stays dry. The price is reasonable, and the customer service is great! Thank you, Sanidog!
Posted by Dale on 14th Jan 2013
These work great on my old lab. I bought another pair in my local pet store and they were twice as expensive and not nearly as good as these.
Posted by Tim on 8th Jan 2013
Good price and they fit well.
Posted by Sarah on 29th Dec 2012
This is the best wrap we've used. I've washed it about 25 times already it still looks like new and is holding up great. It's very soft and the velcro is really strong too.